This self-paced course covers the material you’ll see on the CRE exam, including the seven domains of the CRE Body of Knowledge (BOK). You’ll receive test questions to help you adequately prepare for your exam from the comfort of your home or office.
Understand the seven main domains in the ASQ CRE Body of Knowledge (BOK). This course prepares you for the CRE exam and allows you to learn at your own pace from your computer. You’ll become familiar with questions similar to those on the exam. Use these questions to identify your strengths and weaknesses so you know where to concentrate your studies. Please note that the questions in this product are not actual ASQ exam questions. Your performance on the practice questions is for study purposes only, and may or may not reflect performance on an actual certification exam.
Please be aware that if you choose to sit for the ASQ CRE exam, no multiple choice formatted questions are admitted to the exam room - you will need to remove the study questions from the printout before the exam.
Requires Internet Explorer to view.
Please Note: ASQ is currently migrating this product to a new platform. When the migration (which will not include any new content) is complete, you will automatically receive it in your learning plan. You will have both versions in your learning plan until June 30, 2017. Access to the original version will no longer be available after 6/30/2017. Progress in the old version cannot be transferred into the new version. After June 30th, the old version will be removed from your learning plan unless completed. If completed, you will still be able to print your certificate of completion but will no longer be able to launch the old version.
We recognize this may be an inconvenience for you and we will be providing you with a full year (365 days) of access to the new course from the date you receive it (not your original purchase date). This applies only to purchases made after July 1, 2016.
- CEU Hours: 3.3
- Length: 33 Hours
- ASQ RU: 3.3
- Audience: Practitioner
- Provider: ASQ - Online
Prerequisites:Prior knowledge of statistics and reliability engineering is recommended.
Who Should Attend:This material is designed to aid reliability engineers or individuals looking to achieve their CRE certification. Attendees of this course should have some prior knowledge of statistics and reliability engineering as this course is designed as a review of the subject areas needed for the CRE exam.
- Reliability Management
- Strategic management
- Reliability program management
- Ethics, safety, and liability
- Probability And Statistics For Reliability
- Basic concepts
- Statistical inference
- Reliability In Design And Development
- Reliability design techniques
- Parts and systems management
- Reliability Modeling And Predictions
- Reliability modeling
- Reliability predictions
- Reliability Testing
- Reliability test planning
- Testing during development
- Product testing
- Maintainability And Availability
- Management strategies
- Maintenance and testing analysis
- Data Collection And Use
- Data collection
- Data use
- Failure analysis and correction
This self-paced course is designed to provide you with online tests and tools while still providing you with printable modules perfect for taking with you as a reference if you choose to sit for the ASQ CRE exam. Please note: no multiple choice formatted questions are admitted to the exam room – you will need to remove the study questions from the printout before the exam (there are page breaks to facilitate this).
There is a printable PDF version of each module available.
- Course completion certificates are provided upon completion of the course with an 80 percent or better on the post test.
- Completion of this course in no way guarantees a passing score on the ASQ CRE exam.
After course registration, you will receive an email with access instructions. If you do not, please check your email junk, spam, or clutter folders. If the email is not there, please contact ASQ. For virtual WebEx courses, you will receive another email 24 hours prior to the start of class containing additional access information.
- Computer – PC or Macintosh
- High-speed internet connection
- Adobe Flash Player 10.3 or later
- Windows: Internet Explorer 8 or later, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac: Safari 7 or later, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- For instructor-led virtual WebEx courses, a speakerphone or telephone headset in a designated room or space with no distractions (preferred)
NOTE: Refer to product description for any additional system requirements.
WebEx – Virtual Course: Advance Preparation and Student Information
Join a Test Session
We strongly suggest that you join a WebEx test session in advance of your scheduled virtual training, using your preferred web browser. This can help prevent problems launching content the day your training begins.
If you do not have administrative privileges on the SAME computer you will be using the day of your training (i.e., your workstation within your organization) you may need the assistance of your local IT/IS help desk staff for the platform to engage correctly.
To join a test session (meeting), click here and enter your name and email address to join. If successful, you will see a screen that says "Congratulations! Your system is now set up properly ..."
Deactivate Pop-up Blockers
You should deactivate any pop-up blockers, spam filters, and company firewalls that could prevent the WebEx client platform or web-based course from working properly. Third-party toolbars such as Bing, Yahoo, and Google should also be disabled due to their own pop-up blocking capabilities.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course starting incur a $150 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
- If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to another ASQ course of your choice.
- You must successfully complete the entire course or program before IACET CEUs and a Certificate of Completion can be awarded.
Internet-based, self-paced training modules, which may involve combinations of text, visuals, audio, interactive simulations and quizzes (see specific courses for features and tools). These web-based courses require a computer and Internet access.
|CREASQ||Self-Paced||English||365 Days||List: $799 Member: $699|
ON-SITE TRAINING FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION.
ASQ’s customized on-site training programs are the cost-effective way for you to train employees on your schedule. Training on-site minimizes the cost-per-student, reduces travel expenses, and ensures that the content is specific to your exact needs.
5 Benefits of On-Site Training
- Expertise to your location: Saves time and travel expenses
- Convenient scheduling: Train groups of five or more
- Customizable courses: Training tailored to your groups’ needs
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they’ve learned
- Value-add support: Instructors available to answer questions after session