Want to prepare for the CMQ/OE exam, but don’t have the time or money for a classroom course? This self-paced course helps you understand the CMQ/OE Body of Knowledge and prepare for the material on the test. The format provides the flexibility and convenience of working on course materials online.
This self-study program features everything you’ll need to prepare for the Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence (CMQ/OE) exam. It includes a pre- and post-test as well as a printable PDF download of the entire course which you can take into the CMQ/OE exam. Please note: no multiple choice formatted questions are admitted to the exam room – you will need to remove the study questions from the printout before the exam (there are page breaks to facilitate this).
- CEU Hours: 0
- Length: 40 Hours
- ASQ RU: 4
- Audience: New to Quality, Practitioner
- Provider: ASQ
- Understand the content covered by the seven main domains in the CMQ/OE Body of Knowledge.
- Become familiar with questions similar to those within the ASQ CMQ/OE exam.
Prerequisites:Prior knowledge of quality or quality management is recommended as this course is designed as a review of the subject areas needed for the CMQ/OE exam.
Who Should Attend:Quality managers or individuals looking to achieve their ASQ Certification in Certified Quality Manager/Organizational Excellence should attend this training.
- Organizational Structures
- Leadership Challenges
- Teams and Team Processes
- ASQ Code of Ethics
- Strategic Plan Development and Deployment
- Strategic Planning Models
- Business Environment Analysis
- Strategic Plan Deployment
- Management Elements and Methods
- Management Skills and Abilities
- Communication Skills and Abilities
- Project Management
- Quality System
- Quality Models and Theories
- Quality Management Tools
- Problem-Solving Tools
- Process Management
- Measurement: Assessment and Metrics
- Customer-Focused Organizations
- Customer Identification and Segmentation
- Customer Relationship Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Supplier Selection
- Supplier Communications
- Supplier Performance
- Supplier Improvement
- Supplier Certification, Partnerships, and Alliances
- Supplier Logistics and Material Acceptance
- Training and Development
- Training Plans
- Training Needs Analysis
- Training Materials, Development, and Delivery
- Training Effectiveness and Evaluation
This program is an Internet-based, self-paced training course. Web-based courses require a computer and Internet access. This course is designed to provide you with online tests and tools while still providing you with printable modules perfect for taking with you as a reference if you choose to sit for the ASQ CMQ/OE exam.
Please note: no multiple choice formatted questions are admitted to the exam room – you will need to remove the study questions from the printout before the exam (there are page breaks to facilitate this).
Printable PDF file
- Course completion certificates are provided upon completion of the course with an 80 percent or better on the post test.
- Completion of this course in no way guarantees a passing score on the ASQ CMQ/OE exam.
- Please note that the questions in this product are not actual ASQ exam questions. Your performance on the practice exams is for study purposes only, and may or may not reflect performance on an actual certification exam.
After course registration, you will receive an email with access instructions. If you do not, please check your email junk, spam, or clutter folders. If the email is not there, please contact ASQ. For virtual WebEx courses, you will receive another email 24 hours prior to the start of class containing additional access information.
- Computer – PC or Macintosh
- High-speed internet connection
- Adobe Flash Player 10.3 or later
- Windows: Internet Explorer 8 or later, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac: Safari 7 or later, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- For instructor-led virtual WebEx courses, a speakerphone or telephone headset in a designated room or space with no distractions (preferred)
NOTE: Refer to product description for any additional system requirements.
WebEx – Virtual Course: Advance Preparation and Student Information
Join a Test Session
We strongly suggest that you join a WebEx test session in advance of your scheduled virtual training, using your preferred web browser. This can help prevent problems launching content the day your training begins.
If you do not have administrative privileges on the SAME computer you will be using the day of your training (i.e., your workstation within your organization) you may need the assistance of your local IT/IS help desk staff for the platform to engage correctly.
To join a test session (meeting), click here and enter your name and email address to join. If successful, you will see a screen that says "Congratulations! Your system is now set up properly ..."
Deactivate Pop-up Blockers
You should deactivate any pop-up blockers, spam filters, and company firewalls that could prevent the WebEx client platform or web-based course from working properly. Third-party toolbars such as Bing, Yahoo, and Google should also be disabled due to their own pop-up blocking capabilities.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course starting incur a $150 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
- If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to another ASQ course of your choice.
- You must successfully complete the entire course or program before IACET CEUs and a Certificate of Completion can be awarded.
Internet-based, self-paced training modules, which may involve combinations of text, visuals, audio, interactive simulations and quizzes (see specific courses for features and tools). These web-based courses require a computer and Internet access.
|SPCMQOE2013ASQ||Self-Paced||English||365 Days||List: $824 Member: $724|
ON-SITE TRAINING FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION.
ASQ’s customized on-site training programs are the cost-effective way for you to train employees on your schedule. Training on-site minimizes the cost-per-student, reduces travel expenses, and ensures that the content is specific to your exact needs.
5 Benefits of On-Site Training
- Expertise to your location: Saves time and travel expenses
- Convenient scheduling: Train groups of five or more
- Customizable courses: Training tailored to your groups’ needs
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they’ve learned
- Value-add support: Instructors available to answer questions after session