Prepare for the CHA exam with this video course.
You’ll review for the Certified HACCP Auditor through this video series. Cover all the areas of the Body of Knowledge and validate your learning through end of Section questions. With food safety being a growing concern, it’s essential for food suppliers to be equipped with the knowledge and expertise to proactively control hazards. Using the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) system is a great way to identify, reduce and eliminate food hazards. You’ll learn about food safety and inspection while gaining a deeper understanding of the HACCP system, its principles and how to implement and maintain it. You’ll also become familiar with auditing fundamentals and other quality tools.
An eBook copy of the Certified HACCP Auditor Handbook (E1449) is included in the course resources to aid in your learning.
- CEU Hours: 0
- Length: 0 Hours
- ASQ RU: 0.5
- Audience: Practitioner; Professional
- Provider: ASQ - Online
- Refresh knowledge of the content covered by the six main domains in the Certified HACCP (CHA) Auditor Body of Knowledge.
- Become familiar with questions similar to those on the ASQ Certified HACCP Auditor exam.
Who Should Attend:Food industry personnel, Food Safety Professionals, Hospitality Managers
- The HACCP system and principles
- The HACCP system, including terminology and prerequisite program
- 2. HACCP principles: Hazard analysis, CCPs, and critical limits
- The HACCP principles, implementation and the system audit
- HACCP principles : Critical limits, monitoring, corrective action, verification, and record keeping and documentation
- Implementation and maintenance of HACCP system
- Audit fundamentals
- Audit process (part 1)
- The HACCP system audit
- Audit process (part 2)
- The HACCP system audit and the auditor
- Audit process (part 3)
- Audit competencies
- Test taking techniques
- Useful techniques to assist participants to succeed in the CHA certification exam
This program is an Internet-based, self-paced video training course which requires a computer and Internet access.
Completion of this course in no way guarantees a passing score on the ASQ Certified HACCP Auditor exam.
Please note that the questions in this product are not actual ASQ exam questions. Your performance on the practice questions is for study purposes only, and may or may not reflect performance on the actual certification exam.
After course registration, you will receive an email with access instructions. If you do not, please check your email junk, spam, or clutter folders. If the email is not there, please contact ASQ. For virtual WebEx courses, you will receive another email 24 hours prior to the start of class containing additional access information.
- Computer – PC or Macintosh
- High-speed internet connection
- Adobe Flash Player 10.3 or later
- Windows: Internet Explorer 8 or later, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac: Safari 7 or later, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- For instructor-led virtual WebEx courses, a speakerphone or telephone headset in a designated room or space with no distractions (preferred)
NOTE: Refer to product description for any additional system requirements.
WebEx – Virtual Course: Advance Preparation and Student Information
Join a Test Session
We strongly suggest that you join a WebEx test session in advance of your scheduled virtual training, using your preferred web browser. This can help prevent problems launching content the day your training begins.
If you do not have administrative privileges on the SAME computer you will be using the day of your training (i.e., your workstation within your organization) you may need the assistance of your local IT/IS help desk staff for the platform to engage correctly.
To join a test session (meeting), click here and enter your name and email address to join. If successful, you will see a screen that says "Congratulations! Your system is now set up properly ..."
Deactivate Pop-up Blockers
You should deactivate any pop-up blockers, spam filters, and company firewalls that could prevent the WebEx client platform or web-based course from working properly. Third-party toolbars such as Bing, Yahoo, and Google should also be disabled due to their own pop-up blocking capabilities.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course starting incur a $150 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
- If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to another ASQ course of your choice.
- You must successfully complete the entire course or program before IACET CEUs and a Certificate of Completion can be awarded.
Internet-based, self-paced training modules, which may involve combinations of text, visuals, audio, interactive simulations and quizzes (see specific courses for features and tools). These web-based courses require a computer and Internet access.
|SPCHAASQ||Self-Paced||English||365 Days||List: $299 Member: $249|
ON-SITE TRAINING FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION.
ASQ’s customized on-site training programs are the cost-effective way for you to train employees on your schedule. Training on-site minimizes the cost-per-student, reduces travel expenses, and ensures that the content is specific to your exact needs.
5 Benefits of On-Site Training
- Expertise to your location: Saves time and travel expenses
- Convenient scheduling: Train groups of five or more
- Customizable courses: Training tailored to your groups’ needs
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they’ve learned
- Value-add support: Instructors available to answer questions after session