Course Location & Accommodations
Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort11111 N 7th St
Phoenix, AZ 85020-1176
Booking Dates: February 22, 2023 through March 1, 2023
The room block rate is available until Monday, February 6, 2023 or until the block is sold out, whichever comes first.
Special ASQ Room Rate: $249.00 single/double suite + $19.00/night resort fee and a one-time $10.00 bell/housekeeping fee.
Resort fee includes:
- Complimentary self and valet parking
- Unlimited, in-suite top tier high-speed internet for up to two (2) devices
- Tennis/Pickleball court time for two (2) guests for up to one hour
- Golf practice facility for two (2) people for one hour, available after 12:00 PM
- Guest laundry facility usage
- 15% Discount Golf Pro Shoppe apparel
- 20% Discount on select Tocaloma Spa & Salon services
- Admittance for up to four (4) guests into the Falls Water Village
- Check In/Check Out: 4:00 PM CST / 11:00 AM CST
To make your hotel reservations, please click here to Book Now
Cancellation: Reservations must be cancelled 72 hours prior to arrival to avoid a late cancellation charge.
Complimentary self and valet parking
Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport (PHX)
Hotel Distance: 15 miles North
Taxis range from $50-$55 one-way (rates are subject to change).
Saba’s Limo is the Hotel's on-property car service. In baggage claim, please call Saba’s Limo at 1-800-546-1005 and inform them you are staying at the Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort. The agent will direct you to the curb-side pickup location outside of baggage claim (each terminal has a different pickup location). Wait time should be 5-15 minutes after making the call.
- Reservations in advance can be made by calling Saba’s Limo at 1- 800-546-1005 or on www.sabalimo.com
- Sedan rate is $45.00 which can transport 1 to 3 passengers and their luggage
- SUV rate is $68.00 which can transport 4 to 6 passengers and their luggage
Transfers can be arranged through the bell desk (x7070) at the resort.
The cost for a sedan is $45.00 one way; the SUV costs $68.00 one-way.
We recommend departing the resort at least two hours prior to your flight departure time.
Cash, credit, or suite charge is also accepted. Guests will need to check with the front desk if they wish to charge transportation to their suite.
Sky Harbor (Airport) Ground Transportation Options:
** Complimentary Guest Parking on Property **