Two one-day seminars have been scheduled back to back; register here to take them both at a discount.
Strengthen Your Supplier Quality Toolkit with Auditing for Improved Supplier Performance and Handling Supplier Nonconformances. In Auditing for Improved Supplier Performance, you will explore how product and service requirements are defined and accepted. This becomes the basis for subsequent audits. Then the process of an effective supplier audit is presented step by step. This seminar emphasizes supplier partnerships and how auditing benefits both parties. Then in Handling Supplier Nonconformances you will develop, implement and maintain an effective supplier nonconformance program in you organization. This instruction applies to any management system.
- CEU Hours: 1.4
- Length: 14 Hours
- ASQ RU: 1.4
- Audience: New to Quality
- Provider: ASQ - ILT
Auditing for Improved Supplier Performance
- Supplier Quality
- Concepts, need for change
- Concepts, need for change
- Purchasing Controls
- Your requirements
- Selecting a supplier
- Awarding the business
- Monitoring performance
- Your Audit System
- The audit boss
- The audit team
- Scheduling audits
- Preparing to Audit
- Purpose and scope
- The requirements
- Audit plan
- Opening meeting
- Gathering facts
- Reporting Results
- Analyzing data
- Cause and effect
- Overall analysis
- Closing meeting
- Formal report
- Follow up
- Corrective action
- Response evaluation
- Audit closeout
Handling Supplier Noncomformances
- How to Identify Supplier Problems
- Typical supplier problems
- Criteria for supplier issues
- How to Separate the Vital Few from the Trivial Many
- NCR basics
- SCAR basics
- NCR vs. SCAR
- Vital few vs. trivial many
- Understanding & Implementing a NCR Process
- NCR process
- NCR form
- NCR elevation
- MRB process
- Understanding & Implementing a SCAR Process
- SCAR process
- SCAR form
- Root-cause analysis
- SCAR records
- Monitoring, Measuring & Reporting Supplier Nonconformances
- Supplier nonconformance responses
- Supplier nonconformance metrics
- Supplier nonconformance records
- Implementing an Effective Supplier Nonconformance Program
- Key components
- Required personnel
- Key tips & traps
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course starting incur a $150 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
- If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to another ASQ course of your choice.
- You must successfully complete the entire course or program before IACET CEUs and a Certificate of Completion can be awarded.
An instructor-led traditional classroom experience. Classroom-based instruction involves the highest level of instructor/student interaction. We offer classroom style training in two formats. See public and on-site.
|05/22/2017 - 05/23/2017||Oak Brook 9890ILT||IL||US||Richard (Dick) A. Gould CMQ/OE, CQA, CQE||English||List: $899 Member: $799|
|10/02/2017 - 10/03/2017||San Antonio 9937ILT||TX||US||TBD||English||List: $899 Member: $799|
|10/04/2017 - 10/05/2017||Austin 9953ILT||TX||US||TBD||English||List: $899 Member: $799|
|12/06/2017 - 12/07/2017||Saint Petersburg 9938ILT||FL||US||TBD||English||List: $899 Member: $799|
ON-SITE TRAINING FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION.
ASQ’s customized on-site training programs are the cost-effective way for you to train employees on your schedule. Training on-site minimizes the cost-per-student, reduces travel expenses, and ensures that the content is specific to your exact needs.
5 Benefits of On-Site Training
- Expertise to your location: Saves time and travel expenses
- Convenient scheduling: Train groups of five or more
- Customizable courses: Training tailored to your groups’ needs
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they’ve learned
- Value-add support: Instructors available to answer questions after session