Learn how to effectively audit suppliers for maximum organizational benefit.
This course is designed for experienced quality professionals that are new or relatively new to supplier quality and supplier management.
Learn about the importance of auditing suppliers to ensure continuous improvement and shows you how to develop an effective supplier auditing system.
To ensure a robust, engaging learning experience, this course leverages case studies, individual and group activities, hands-on exercises, and knowledge checks to help you transform the conceptual into the practical.
This course is also available as part of a 5-day Supplier Quality Professional: An Introduction course (including Introduction to Supplier Management, Auditing for Improved Supplier Performance, and Quality/Engineering Tools for Supplier Management). Save when you register for all five days!
- CEU Hours: 0
- Length: 9 Hours
- ASQ RU: 0.8
- Audience: Academic, Executive, Practitioner, Professional
- Provider: ASQ
- Describe supplier quality and why it is important to audit suppliers
- Explain the steps required to prepare for a supplier audit
- Describe how to perform a supplier audit
- Review supplier audit results and take action
Who Should Attend:This course is an excellent tool for experienced quality professionals that are new or relatively new to supplier quality and supplier management.
- Supplier Management and Auditing—An Overview
- Preparing to Audit a Supplier
- Performing a Supplier Audit
- Reviewing the Results of a Supplier Audit and Taking Action
FormatThis is a face-to-face, 1-day course that is 9 hours long in total. The course starts at 8:00 am and finishes at 5:00 pm with one half-hour break for lunch and short breaks in morning and afternoon.
If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
• Requests for cancellations/transfers/substitutions received at least 30 calendar days before the start of the course can receive a full refund/transfer/substitution.
• There are no refunds within 30 calendar days before the start of the course.
• Requests to transfer or substitute received between 29 and 10 calendar days of the course starting incur a $150 processing fee.
• There are no transfers within 9 calendar days before the start of the course. Substitutes may be accepted if content has not been accessed by original registrant. Substitutions will incur a $150 processing fee.
• There are no refunds or substitutes if the content has been accessed.
• Enrolled students who fail to attend their registered course without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee. Substitutes will not be accepted after the course has begun.
• You must successfully complete the entire course or program before IACET CEUs and a Certificate of Completion can be awarded.
An instructor-led traditional classroom experience. Classroom-based instruction involves the highest level of instructor/student interaction. We offer classroom style training in two formats. See public and on-site.
ASQCONNEX™ CORPORATE TRAINING
For organizations seeking to develop and measure success in areas such as sustainability, change management, and operational process excellence. ASQConnEx is your source for finding authorized quality experts to train your employees.
Advance Your Journey to Excellence:
- DISCOVER ASQ-authorized experts
- CREATE a shortlist of right-fit trusted partners
- COMPLETE your search in one place
- DEFINE measurable learning plans
- ACCELERATE your journey to excellence