Learn how to effectively audit suppliers for maximum organizational benefit.
This course is designed for experienced quality professionals that are new or relatively new to supplier quality and supplier management.
Learn about the importance of auditing suppliers to ensure continuous improvement and shows you how to develop an effective supplier auditing system.
To ensure a robust, engaging learning experience, this course leverages case studies, individual and group activities, hands-on exercises, and knowledge checks to help you transform the conceptual into the practical.
This course is also available as part of a 5-day Supplier Quality Professional: An Introduction course (including Introduction to Supplier Management, Auditing for Improved Supplier Performance, and Quality/Engineering Tools for Supplier Management). Save when you register for all five days!
- CEU Hours: 0.8
- Length: 9 Hours
- ASQ RU: 0.8
- Audience: Academic, Executive, Practitioner, Professional
- Provider: ASQ - ILT
- Describe supplier quality and why it is important to audit suppliers
- Explain the steps required to prepare for a supplier audit
- Describe how to perform a supplier audit
- Review supplier audit results and take action
Who Should Attend:This course is an excellent tool for experienced quality professionals that are new or relatively new to supplier quality and supplier management.
- Supplier Management and Auditing—An Overview
- Preparing to Audit a Supplier
- Performing a Supplier Audit
- Reviewing the Results of a Supplier Audit and Taking Action
FormatThis is an instructor-led, 1-day course that is 9 hours long in total. The course starts at 8:00 am and finishes at 5:00 pm with one half-hour break for lunch and short breaks in morning and afternoon.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course starting incur a $150 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
- If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to another ASQ course of your choice.
- You must successfully complete the entire course or program before IACET CEUs and a Certificate of Completion can be awarded.
An instructor-led traditional classroom experience. Classroom-based instruction involves the highest level of instructor/student interaction. We offer classroom style training in two formats. See public and on-site.
|April 22, 2020 - April 22, 2020||Tucson ILT0429||AZ||US||Daniella (Dani) Picciotti CMQ/OE, CQE, CSQP||English||Early Bird Ends March 15, 2020 List: $559 Member: $479 Regular List: $649 Member: $559|
|November 18, 2020 - November 18, 2020||San Diego ILT0458||CA||US||Daniella (Dani) Picciotti CMQ/OE, CQE, CSQP||English||Early Bird Ends October 11, 2020 List: $559 Member: $479 Regular List: $649 Member: $559|
ON-SITE TRAINING FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION.
ASQ’s customized on-site training programs are the cost-effective way for you to train employees on your schedule. Training on-site minimizes the cost-per-student, reduces travel expenses, and ensures that the content is specific to your exact needs.
5 Benefits of On-Site Training
- Expertise to your location: Saves time and travel expenses
- Convenient scheduling: Train groups of five or more
- Customizable courses: Training tailored to your groups’ needs
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they’ve learned
- Value-add support: Instructors available to answer questions after session