This course is designed for auditors and ASQ CQAs.
A new Certified Quality Auditor Body of Knowledge (BoK) has been issued and is effective beginning with the June 5, 2004 exams. This course is designed for auditors and ASQ CQAs interested in staying current with the CQA BoK changes, the new case study testing form, and the new ISO 19011 auditing standard guidance. ISO 19011 changes that influence the CQA BoK are included. The course consists of a series of lessons, illustrations, diagrams, interactive exercises, quizzes, tests and new case study questions. This course has 138 test questions related to the new BOK topics plus 30 new case study questions that cover both new and old BoK topics. You will have 90 days to access this course.
- CEU Hours: 0.7
- Length: 7 Hours
- ASQ RU: 0.7
- Provider: Quality WBT
- Explain the changes to the CQA Body of Knowledge
- Incorporate ISO 19011:2002 guidance to current practices
- Integrate process auditing practices and auditing process
- based management systems into auditing conventions
- Answer case study questions related to the CQA body of knowledge
- Demonstrate linkages between reporting and follow-up to ensure there was action
- Relate how audits add value
- Apply new auditor competencies for team leadership
- Apply verification and validation techniques during audits
- Assess configuration management systems
- Explain risk management basics
- Explain business processes and how they are linked
- Contrast joint and combined auditing
- Provide advisor and other roles that add value
- Assess quality improvement programs such as lean, corrective action, FMEA, 5S, and six sigma
- Link results to wealth of the organization using cost of quality
After course registration, you will receive an email with access instructions. If you do not, please check your email junk, spam, or clutter folders. If the email is not there, please contact ASQ. For virtual WebEx courses, you will receive another email 24 hours prior to the start of class containing additional access information.
- Computer – PC or Macintosh
- High-speed internet connection
- Adobe Flash Player 10.3 or later
- Windows: Internet Explorer 8 or later, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac: Safari 7 or later, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- For instructor-led virtual WebEx courses, a speakerphone or telephone headset in a designated room or space with no distractions (preferred)
NOTE: Refer to product description for any additional system requirements.
WebEx – Virtual Course: Advance Preparation and Student Information
Join a Test Session
We strongly suggest that you join a WebEx test session in advance of your scheduled virtual training, using your preferred web browser. This can help prevent problems launching content the day your training begins.
If you do not have administrative privileges on the SAME computer you will be using the day of your training (i.e., your workstation within your organization) you may need the assistance of your local IT/IS help desk staff for the platform to engage correctly.
To join a test session (meeting), click here and enter your name and email address to join. If successful, you will see a screen that says "Congratulations! Your system is now set up properly ..."
Deactivate Pop-up Blockers
You should deactivate any pop-up blockers, spam filters, and company firewalls that could prevent the WebEx client platform or web-based course from working properly. Third-party toolbars such as Bing, Yahoo, and Google should also be disabled due to their own pop-up blocking capabilities.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course starting incur a $150 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
- If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to another ASQ course of your choice.
- You must successfully complete the entire course or program before IACET CEUs and a Certificate of Completion can be awarded.
Internet-based, self-paced training modules, which may involve combinations of text, visuals, audio, interactive simulations and quizzes (see specific courses for features and tools). These web-based courses require a computer and Internet access.
|BOKAT01JPR||Self-Paced||English||90 Days||List: $179 Member: $159|
ON-SITE TRAINING FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION.
ASQ’s customized on-site training programs are the cost-effective way for you to train employees on your schedule. Training on-site minimizes the cost-per-student, reduces travel expenses, and ensures that the content is specific to your exact needs.
5 Benefits of On-Site Training
- Expertise to your location: Saves time and travel expenses
- Convenient scheduling: Train groups of five or more
- Customizable courses: Training tailored to your groups’ needs
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they’ve learned
- Value-add support: Instructors available to answer questions after session