Take the first steps in your journey to Excellence 4.0 by participating in this workshop using your own organization as a case study. We’ll share eight dimensions used to assess your readiness for the disruption of the Fourth Industrial Revolution. Gain insight into identifying and addressing organizational gaps to provide opportunities to gain traction and engage your organization.
- CEU Hours: 0
- Length: 8 Hours
- ASQ RU: 0
- Audience: Executive, Practitioner, Professional
- Provider: ASQ - ILT
- Understand Industry 4.0, Excellence 4.0 and impacts of disruption
- Learn a framework to assess and address organizational readiness
- Apply tactics to identified gaps in readiness
Who Should Attend:This course is appropriate for Managers, Directors, Vice Presidents, and Engineers.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course starting incur a $150 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
- If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to another ASQ course of your choice.
- You must successfully complete the entire course or program before IACET CEUs and a Certificate of Completion can be awarded.
An instructor-led traditional classroom experience. Classroom-based instruction involves the highest level of instructor/student interaction. We offer classroom style training in two formats. See public and on-site.
ON-SITE TRAINING FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION.
ASQ’s customized on-site training programs are the cost-effective way for you to train employees on your schedule. Training on-site minimizes the cost-per-student, reduces travel expenses, and ensures that the content is specific to your exact needs.
5 Benefits of On-Site Training
- Expertise to your location: Saves time and travel expenses
- Convenient scheduling: Train groups of five or more
- Customizable courses: Training tailored to your groups’ needs
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they’ve learned
- Value-add support: Instructors available to answer questions after session