This course teaches you how to use a fishbone diagram as a problem-solving tool. It allows you to organize and classify your organizational challenges into an analytical and actionable system.
Simple quality tools can help you solve many problems. Learn how to organize and categorize potential problem causes using a fishbone diagram. Watch a team create a fishbone diagram for a problem they are facing and then help them organize their thoughts. See how flexible and powerful this simple tool is and then try it yourself!
- CEU Hours: 0
- Length: 0.5 Hours
- ASQ RU: 0.05
- Audience: New to Quality
- Provider: ASQ
- Understand what a fishbone diagram is
- Understand how and when to use a fishbone diagram
- Understand the benefits of using fishbone diagrams in problem solving
- Build your own fishbone diagram
Who Should Attend:Anyone new to quality who wants to learn and apply simple problem analysis tools.
- What is a fishbone diagram?
- What is it used for?
- Watch it
- Watch a team prepare a fishbone diagram
- How to
- Learn the steps to create a fishbone diagram
- Try it
- Help the team complete a fishbone diagram
- Present it
- Learn how to present a fishbone diagram so it can be easily shared
This is a self-paced course that can be started at any time.
- PC, Mac, or mobile device
- Audio speakers or headset
- High-speed internet connection
You can view courses on any devices that support these browsers. This includes mobile devices such as iPhones, iPads, and Android-enabled phones and tablets.
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mobile: Safari in Apple iOS 10 or later, Google Chrome in Apple iOS 10 or later, Google Chrome in Android OS 4.4 or later
Required Browser Settings
- Font downloads must be enabled to see the correct fonts and characters.
- When using Internet Explorer, turn off Compatibility View for sites where courses are hosted.
- Deactivate any pop-up blockers, spam filters, and company firewalls that could interfere with access to the e-learning.
- Third-party toolbars such as Bing, Yahoo, and Google should also be disabled due to their own pop-up blocking capabilities.
Accessing Your E-learningAfter registration, you will receive an email with access instructions. If you do not, please check your email junk, spam, or clutter folders. If the email is not there, please contact ASQ.
Internet-based, self-paced training modules, which may involve combinations of text, visuals, audio, interactive simulations and quizzes (see specific courses for features and tools). These web-based courses require a computer and Internet access.
|FDASQ||Self-Paced||English||365 Days||List: $35.00 Member: $25.00|
Custom training options for your organization
Need cost-effective learning with customized delivery? ASQ can train your employees on your schedule.
5 Key Benefits of Training with ASQ:
- Single-Point Provider: Manage your teams live sessions and e-learning via a dedicated ASQ account manager for continuous guidance and support throughout your learning program.
- Reliability: ASQ's expert instructors and world-renowned quality content is at your service to upskill teams anywhere they are.
- Cost efficiency: Choose from virtual, face-to-face, and e-learning to optimize your ROI and minimize disruptions of your operations.
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they have learned.
- Convenience: Get the training you need anytime, anywhere, from any device. Become an ASQ Organizational Member for even more benefits!