Gain knowledge in the two risk management requirements contained within AS9100/AS9110/AS9120:2016 as well as the implications these requirements have for your organization.
You will learn to identify and manage system-level risks and opportunities and understand the more formal operational risk management requirements and how it differs from risk-based thinking.
See what an effective risk management program looks like and learn the steps necessary to demonstrate that both the system-level and operational risk requirements have been met and also return value to the organization.
Learn about system-level risk-based thinking (risks and opportunities) and the more formal operational risk management requirements within AS9100/AS9110/AS9120:2016. Learn about the implications these requirements have for your organization. Learn the steps necessary to demonstrate that both the system-level and operational risk requirements have been met and also return value to the organization.
- CEU Hours: 0.8
- Length: 8 Hours
- ASQ RU: 0
- Audience: Practitioner
- Provider: ASQ - ILT
- Identification and management of the system-level risks and opportunities that are associated with requirements contained in AS9100/AS9110/AS9120:2016.
- Understanding of the operational risk management requirements of AS9100/9110/9120:2016 and how this differs from risk-based thinking.
- Methodologies for determining the strategic risks and opportunities and managing operational risks that are important to customers and other interested parties.
- Methodologies for the identification of the needs and expectations of interested parties.
- The identification of risks and opportunities that need to be considered: Who are interested parties?
- What needs and expectations should my organization consider?, How does my organization incorporate the needs and expectations of interested parties into their risk management methodology?
- Specific steps needed to implement risk-based thinking and more formal operational risk management, including possibilities for integrating the two concepts into a single risk management approach.
- The identification of risks that may arise from the decreased emphasis on documents and records.
- Selection of appropriate risk management tools that will meet your organization’s needs related to the management of risk.
Who Should Attend:Users of AS9100/AS9110/AS9120:2016 who need to understand the two risk management requirements found in the standards.
Personnel who need to develop a risk management program for their organization.
Personnel who need to understand the risk-based thinking requirements for risk and opportunity management within the AS9100/AS9110/AS9120 standards.
Personnel who need to understand the benefits of a properly implemented risk and opportunity management program.
Recommended attendees include: management/top management, management representatives, personnel involved in the identification and management of risk and opportunity, quality personnel/quality management, auditors who will be involved in auditing risk and opportunity, production personnel, engineering personnel
One-day, instructor-led, face-to-face course
Student manual and handouts will be provided.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course starting incur a $150 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
- If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to another ASQ course of your choice.
- You must successfully complete the entire course or program before IACET CEUs and a Certificate of Completion can be awarded.
An instructor-led traditional classroom experience. Classroom-based instruction involves the highest level of instructor/student interaction. We offer classroom style training in two formats. See public and on-site.
ON-SITE TRAINING FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION.
ASQ’s customized on-site training programs are the cost-effective way for you to train employees on your schedule. Training on-site minimizes the cost-per-student, reduces travel expenses, and ensures that the content is specific to your exact needs.
5 Benefits of On-Site Training
- Expertise to your location: Saves time and travel expenses
- Convenient scheduling: Train groups of five or more
- Customizable courses: Training tailored to your groups’ needs
- Immediate results: Employees complete courses ready to apply what they’ve learned
- Value-add support: Instructors available to answer questions after session