Lean Six Sigma Green Belt for Service Detailed Course Agenda
(Return to Main
- Intermediate-level familiarity with laptop computers.
- Management-approved business improvement project that will provide a bottom-line business improvement to the organization between $10,000 - $50,000.
- Minitab Statistical Software v14.2 (required and must be provided by the registrant)
- Laptop computers are required. Participants must provide own laptop computers with the following minimum requirements:
Processor: Pentium III, at least 700 MhZ • Hard Disk Space: 7 GB minimum • Memory (RAM): 128 MB minimum; 256 MB recommended • CD-ROM Drive: 10X or higher • Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768 recommended; 16 bit High Color • Keyboard, mouse, monitor, • Laptops should be equipped with both a CD-ROM and a 3.5” floppy disk drive.
Microsoft Windows 98/2000/NT/ME/XP • Microsoft Office 98 or higher • Minitab v14 • ASQ Six Sigma software (supplied)
Who Should Attend
Participants typically come from finance, quality and business operations staff functions. Many have direct intervention as process owners or stakeholders.
- Learn how to function as a ‘tools application’ member of a six sigma team
- Lead and execute process-level improvement projects
- Collect process data and develop process maps
- Develop statistical hypotheses using simple statistical tools
- Design simple experiments that help validate improvement options
- Work with process owners to ensure process gains are held
Course Materials (provided by ASQ)
Investment in the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt program includes 10 days of classroom training by a skilled and highly experienced Master Black Belt instructor.
- ASQ’s Lean Six Sigma for Green Belt Training Software (contains both weeks of training plus all electronic exercise worksheets and reference material)
- Printed course manuals for both weeks
- Continental Breakfast each day of training
- Lunch provided on Monday-Thursday
Related ASQ Bodies of Knowledge
Certified Six Sigma Black Belt
Return to Main