Looking for Something to Talk About?
Let the ASQ Knowledge Center help plan your next member meeting.
The Knowledge Center is creating kits you can use to hold content-focused meetings or discussions based on new, relevant research, case studies, and other resources available to members as an ASQ benefit.
- Connect your member group to ASQ’s content activities
- Be part of conversations happening now, Societywide
- Help members learn about their ASQ content benefits
- Participate in advancing the body of knowledge on quality
|The Knowledge Center provides:||You provide:|
Meeting kits available now
Mayo Clinic and the Path to Quality
Discuss the quality transformation at one of the most respected names in healthcare worldwide. Deliver the prepared presentation and play a video clip from James Dilling, Mayo's chief administrative officer for quality.
The Evolution of Social Responsibility: Making the Quality Connection
Communicate the value of social responsibility (SR) for your members and make a clear, beneficial connection between quality and SR. Deliver the prepared presentation yourself, or play the recorded version for your members.
Your Front Door to Tens of Thousands of Resources on Quality
Help raise awareness of content available in the online Knowledge Center, demonstrate how to locate specific content items, and encourage members to participate in knowledge exchange with the broader quality community.
The Corning Journey to Performance Excellence
Lead a discussion of a new case study on the journey to performance excellence at Corning and play a video clip featuring Don McCabe, former senior VP, manufacturing and performance excellence, Corning.
ISO 9001: Countdown to 2015
The next revision to ISO 9001, the international standard specifying requirements for quality management systems, is in development and currently planned for publication by the end of 2015. This meeting encourages members to engage in discussion and information exchange about what to expect from the revision and how to prepare their organizations.
Can’t wait for the next meeting?
Until the next kit is available, use the following resources to plan your own meetings based on content in the Knowledge Center:
- See previously recorded Webinars you can play at meetings. Topics include quality tools and approaches, quality culture, change management, teamwork, and more.
- View short screencasts introducing the Knowledge Center and the content benefits your members can access:
- Search the Knowledge Center to find case studies, articles, and other content you can discuss.
- For help locating specific content items, or if you'd like to create your own meeting kit to share with other sections, contact the Knowledge Center.