The Resource Management and Capacity Planning Handbook helps you tackle the critical challenges of resource management and capacity planning head on by providing a proven tool for making the leap from chaos to control: the Capacity Quadrant, a framework for addressing visibility, prioritization, optimization of existing resources, and integrated planning and governance.
The Resource Management and Capacity Planning Handbook demystifies the complexities of resource capacity and demand management and offers clear ways for maximizing your limited resources to drive business growth and sustainability.
This groundbreaking guide includes:
- The latest benchmark data from a comprehensive study of resource management
- Case studies from organizations that have used the book's methods with great success
- Tools for overcoming common barriers and making decisions involving time capture, resource assignments, and competing priorities
- Recommendations on ownership of the organization's resource management and capacity planning functions
- Considerations for addressing the human side of resource management and capacity planning
- The Resource Management and Capacity Planning Handbook gives you the information, insight, and proven methods to take your company where it has never been before.