Eliminating Grades in Schools
This briefing focuses on the issue of grades as a way to measure achievement and how quality principles can be used to help resolve systematic problems and build consistency for change. The author gives alternatives to grades and discusses the pros and cons of different methods of achievement measurement.
- The History of Grades in U.S. Schools
- Grades in School--Who Are the Stakeholders?
- Grades in School-The Issues and the Facts
- Key Elements Which Impact Student Learning
- How Quality Principles Can Help