- ISO 9001:2008
- quality management
New in this third edition are recommendations for implementation. While some implementation guidance was provided in earlier editions, they had focused on achieving understanding of the requirements. Each clause now has a section on tips for implementation. There is also a completely new chapter devoted to the implementation of a quality management system, as well as new chapters on auditing the process-based quality management system and sector applications.
Written by authors with well over 100 years of experience in quality management systems deployment in a wide variety of manufacturing and service environments, both for profit and not for profit, this book addresses the needs of the following:
- Organizations seeking a general understanding of the contents of ISO 9001:2008
- Organizations desiring guidance to ensure that their ISO 9001:2000 quality management system also meets the new version
- Organizations considering the use of ISO 9001:2008 as a foundation for the development of a comprehensive quality management system
- Educators who require a textbook to accompany a training class or course on ISO 9001:2008
- Auditors who desire to increase their level of auditing competence
You need no other resource for ISO 9001:2008, as this book contains the exact text of the standard and also the exact definitions of ISO 9000:2005!