How to Use Control Charts for Health Care
In How to Use Control Charts for Healthcare, author Lynn Kelley presents an array of quality tools for the healthcare professional, emphasizing the use of control charts. The book provides a link between these tools and the accreditation standards relating to performance improvement as set by the Joint Commission on Accreditation for Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO). Kelley provides a complete how-to reference guide for control charts, with easy to understand instructions, examples, and the extensive use of graphics. In addition, each chapter's instructions are followed with examples for practice and training.
"This book will fast become the definitive quality reference guide for health care professionals."
- Bill Calmer, Director
Michigan Quality Council
- Quality and Measurement in Health Care
- Getting Started in Quality in Health Care
- Introduction to Control Charts
- Choosing the Appropriate Control Chart
- Attribute Control Charts
- Variable Control Charts
- Beginning to use Control Charts
- Integration of Control Charts with Other Quality