Zero Acceptance Number Sampling Plans, Fourth Edition
- Sampling Accept-Zero sampling plan C=0 sampling plan
This revised edition emphasizes the use of the updated military standard, MIL-STD-105E, as a guide in developing inspection strategies. A small lot sampling plan has also been added. These plans have found wide use in many industries where lot-by-lot attribute sampling exists, regardless of product.
- Attribute Sampling Plans
- Nonstatistical Sampling Plans
- Relationship of C50 Plans to MIL-STD-105-E Plans
- Use of the C50 Plan Table
- C50 Sampling Plan Table
- Comments on the A.O.Q.L.
- Table of A.O.Q.L. MIL-Q-9858A and MIL-H-50
- Adjustments from MIL-STD-105-E
- Small Lot Size Supplement
- Small Lot Size Table
A new edition of the book is now available. Click here to purchase.