Managing Contract Quality Requirements
- Supplier Quality
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Management
- Medical Devices
- Design and Construction
Contracts protect and direct relationships. This book is for anyone who prepares contract quality requirements for a supplier, is a supplier, or is affected in any way by a contract. Readers will learn how to establish and implement contract requirements effectively; identify and resolve actual and potential contractual problems; preclude overlapping of administrative efforts; reduce unanticipated costs associated with errors of omission; and be better prepared for the administrative application and final outcome of contract quality requirements. Also included are two full case studies with narrative and graphic examples, as well as a self-assessment quiz of managing contract quality requirements.
The information contained in this book is complete enough to be used as a seminar and teaching tool and is designed to facilitate a mutual understanding of the needs, interests and expectations of both buyer and seller.
- Chapter 1 Purchase Plan
- Chapter 2 Communication between Customer and Supplier
- Chapter 3 Quality Plan for the Application of Contract Quality Requirements
- Chapter 4 Verification of Contract Compliance
- Chapter 5 Audit of Contract Compliance
- Chapter 6 Case Study 1 – Processing an Invitation for Bid
- Chapter 7 Case Study 2 – Application of Contract Quality Requirements
- Chapter 8 Self-Assessment of Managing Contract Quality Requirements