- organizational improvement
Chapter topics include the evolution of quality, management by commitment and leadership, customer satisfaction, organization planning, partnerships and strategic alliances, need for a systems approach in process improvement, quality costs, current engineering, and much more. Includes many examples and study questions to make it useful as a business reference or text.
Principles and Practices of Organizational Performance is the evolution of the author's best-selling book, Principles and Practices of TQM, certain portions of which have been included in this book.
Selected as an Outstanding Academic Title by Choice Magazine, 1999.
- Discusses international quality standards(ISO).
- Provides an overview of the essentials in quality improvement awards - both national and international.
- Includes a glossary of terms that aid in communicating the language of improvement.
- Productivity Fundamentals
- Management and Organization Change
- Customer Satisfaction and Focus
- Employee Empowerment
- Quality Planning and Deployment
- Quality Systems and Improvement
- The New Quality Assurance
- Supplier Quality Management
- Quality Costs-Old and New
- Tools for Continuous Improvement
- Quality Standards and Awards
- Quality Function Deployment
- Design of Experiments