- Customer Satisfaction and Value
Serving as a single reference for customer satisfaction measurement technology, this book describes and teaches the five critical skills that should be part of each of your projects.
*Quality function deployment-building action plans
This book is an ideal follow-up and companion to the book by Bob E. Hayes, Measuring Customer Satisfaction (H0925).
- The Philosophy of Customer Satisfaction
- Gaining Access to Customers
- Identifying Key Measurement Issues
- Designing the Questionnaire
- Collecting Satisfaction Data
- The Data Cube-A New Way to Look at CSM Data Analysis
- Basic Tools of CSM Analysis
- Reporting Basics-A Graphical Approach
- Monitoring Changes in Importance
- How to Achieve "Buy-In" of Results
- Globalizing Satisfaction Measurement