Individuals can own their career growth and development skills by gaining industry best practices and hands-on learning experiences within the program. Benefits to active participants include:
- On-site idea sharing, case studies, and team-building activities at a variety of top industry organizations and ASQ Conferences
- Strengthen holistic leadership skills by implementing the core competencies learned throughout the curriculum
- One-on-one mentoring designed to reinforce and build upon business acumen, communication skills, and quality professional values
- Actively practice team collaboration, project management, thought-leadership, presentation skills, and analysis of key performance indicators by the completion of an individual (or optional group) project that directly addresses an identified challenge in the organization
- Develop long-lasting professional relationships with fellow cohort peers and executives across industries
- Access free resources from the quality book of knowledge and ASQ career pathing tools, and obtain discounts for technical training, certifications, and conferences through an active ASQ membership
- Emerge with a broader perspective on how to achieve performance excellence, manage risk, stimulate creativity and problem-solving, and embrace change through thought-leadership.
See how the program curriculum delivers these benefits:
The value of the program goes far and beyond just the individual participant. Companies and organizations that sponsor their employees’ active enrollment in the program receive the following benefits:
- Develop a pipeline of leadership-focused quality professionals within the organization
- Gain benchmarking insights from leading organizations and subject-matter experts by employees sharing best-practices across industries and developing their professional networks
- Provide talent development resources for top employees with an agile, quality-focused solution, supported by ASQ’s vast member network and body of knowledge
- Accelerate employees’ leadership skill sets and executive experience to drive the organization forward, building upon performance excellence initiatives
- Offer innovative recognition and rewards to employees by sponsoring their participation in a highly-visible ASQ program
- Active participants are focused on bringing thought-leadership solutions back to their organization by completing a project – this can be individually completed, or completed by a company’s group of two or more enrolled participants in the program
- An additional option and benefit is to host an on-site event for the program, showcasing an organization’s commitment to quality and performance excellence, highlighting speaking opportunities for executives and field experts.
EQLP On-Site Host Company Benefits
Want to know more about getting your organization involved?