To upgrade to Senior Membership status, you must meet ALL of the following requirements.
- Have 10 years of active professional experience. Up to four years of this vocational requirement may be satisfied by graduation from an accredited college, university, or similar institution.
- Be an ASQ Professional member in good standing for at least one (1) year prior to the date of application for advancement.
- Have qualified in one of the following ways described below:
- Conducting quality-related engineering, inspection or audit, or statistical work, or applying the methods and principles of quality on the job for at least two (2) years.
- Teaching quality or related arts or sciences at an accredited institution for at least two (2) years.
- Being a Senior member or comparable grade in an American Society of Association Executives’ list of recognized organizations.
- Currently holding an ASQ certification that requires recertification.
Note: Your Professional membership must be paid for the current membership year before Customer Care is able to process your advancement.