Senior Membership – $159*
Leadership and professional achievement do not go unnoticed by ASQ. ASQ Senior membership rewards members with enhanced benefit selections.
You may apply for Senior membership status if you meet the following criteria:
- Been an ASQ Full member in good standing for one year
- Have 10 years of professional experience
- Meet one of four professional criteria outlined on the Senior membership application
Senior Benefit Options
A choice of one of the extra benefit options below is included with Senior member dues of $159*.
- Select one journal of your choice
- Select two divisions of your choice
- Select one additional section of your choice
If you meet the criteria noted above, you can upgrade to Senior membership right now. Just click on your preferred benefit option.
- Choose one journal or magazine.
- Choose two Forums or Divisions.
- Choose one additional Section.
- Waive additional benefit.
Need to fax or mail your Senior membership application? Download the Application for Advancement to the Grade of Senior (PDF, 89 KB)
You can fax or mail the completed form to ASQ.
Solicitud para Ascenso como Miembro Senior (PDF, 90 KB)
Fellow Membership is an honor bestowed by other ASQ Members. A Fellow represents the upper echelon of the quality profession and serves as the backbone of the Society. In addition to peer recognition, ASQ Fellows receive additional member benefits. Learn more about the nomination process (members only).
*ASQ member dues are for one year and subject to change without notice.