Monday, November 9Keynote presentation: Bringing Quality to the Forefront of the Mission of Care
12:00 PM CST - 1:00 PM CST
Speaker: Rob Curry, CEO of Emanate Health
Monday, November 16Live Panel Discussion: Managing Essential People and Practices in an Uncertain Healthcare Landscape
12:00 PM CST
Moderator: Sue Peiffer, moderator, TCC Chair, ASQ Board of Directors
On-Demand Sessions: Released in the afternoon and available to view at your convenience.
* Safety of the Blood Supply, Christine Bales, BS, MT (ASCP) I, CQA (ASQ), Vice President, Consulting and Global Services, AABB Division of Global Services (available November 18)
* Using A3 Thinking to Reduce the Number of Transfer-Related Safety Incidents in a Children’s Surgery Center, Scott Warren, Organizational Consultant, Performance Excellence, Davis Medical Center and Karen L. Semkiw, MPA, RN-C, NEA-BC, CPHQ, Children’s Surgery Program Manager, UC Davis Medical Center and Children’s Hospital
* Deploying staff safely to COVID-19 Hotspots, Sharon Croteau, MHS, VHA-CM, LSSMBB-c, Improvement Coordinator, VA New England Health Care System
Monday, November 23Live Panel Discussion: Applying Technology to a Rapidly Changing Healthcare Environment
12:00 PM CST
Moderator: Pierce Story, MPH, LSSBB moderator, Director of Healthcare Consulting and Analytical Services, Capacity Strategies, Inc.
On-Demand Sessions: Released in the afternoon and available to view at your convenience;
* Artificial intelligence in HC/big data to improve patient care, Douglas Dotan, MA, CQIA, Founder and President, Pegwin
* Lean and Six Sigma Success Stories in Healthcare, Sandy Furterer, Associate Professor & Department Chair, Department of Engineering Management, Systems & Technology, University of Dayton (available November 25)
* Change Management for Healthcare Organizations, Dawn Allbee, Executive Director Customer Engagement, Joint Commission Center for Transforming Healthcare
Monday, November 30Live Panel Discussion: The Big Pivot: Responding to COVID-19 with Quality Measures
12:00 PM CST
Moderator: Grace Duffy, moderator, President, Management and Performance Systems
On-Demand Sessions: Released in the afternoon and available to view at your convenience
* Establishing Quality Principles to Reduce Defects in Medical Systems and Devices, Lisa Yerian, MD, Chief Improvement Officer, Cleveland Clinic
* Stamford's COVID Dashboard, Ritu Jain, Executive Director, Medical Affairs, Stamford Health
* The elements of an effective healthcare Quality Management System, Grace Duffy, President, Management and Performance Systems & Pierce Story, MPH, LSSBB moderator Director of Healthcare Consulting and Analytical Services, Capacity Strategies, Inc.