Six Sigma Member Profile Questions
Here are a few questions you may want to consider answering when providing information about yourself to us. Some past-profiled members have liked to share their "non-quality" interests with other members - you certainly have the option to do so as well.
Thank you for your interest in being profiled. It's a pleasure to get to know many of you a bit better and it's a terrific benefit to share your story with other Six Sigma and quality practictioners!
Submit your responses to Tyler Gaskill.
- Where do you work?
- What do you do – what’s your title?
- What’s your educational background?
- How long have you been an ASQ member?
- Do you have a digital headshot you can send?
- What do you think is most important in implementing a Six Sigma project?
- Why do you think Six Sigma is important?
- Why do you think quality is important?
- What’s your favorite benefit of quality?
- Why did you choose to go into the quality field?
- What’s your best advice to someone new to quality?