Recognizing 75 Years of Excellence Through Quality
Celebrating Quality: Past, Present and Future
Encompassing more than manufacturing integrity, today’s concept of quality represents an enterprise-wide philosophy encompassing all facets of organizational excellence. In recognition of the vital connection between excellence, digital transformation, and deep cultural improvement, WCQI 2021showcased quality’s myriad contributions to organizational excellence, and celebrated 75 years of bringing quality professionals together to explore quality’s distinctive ability to transform people, processes, and organizations.
The 2021 conference agenda offered actionable strategies and deep insights into organizational excellence, disruptive technologies, leadership and change management, and quality fundamentals. Attendees came away with vital tools and tactics to affect change, increase value, and drive their organizations toward quality goals.
For this event ASQ provided up to 5.0 RU (3.0 RU is populated within your Recertification Journal online) with attendees earning 0.1 RU per hour for additional Professional Development activity attended (max of 2.0 RU)for the World Conference on Quality & Improvement 2021. Attendees should keep a copy of their registration confirmation as proof of participation in this event as a Recertification Activity for inclusion in your Recertification Journal. RUs are provided to individual registrants only.
Attendees will come away with vital tools and tactics to affect change, increase value, and drive their organizations toward quality goals, and engage with their peers in a variety of interactive networking activities. A fully virtual expo hall will provide a deeper understanding of the technologies and solutions available to drive innovation and improvement throughout an enterprise.
Your WCQI 2021 registration includes:
Quality FoundationsAs organizations increasingly rely on quality practices to navigate today’s digital challenges, it is essential to firmly grasp how, when, and why to apply those fundamental tools and techniques within their own teams and organizations. These sessions emphasized quality’s nuts and bolts.
- What every quality professional must know (concepts, team basics, roles and responsibilities)
- Current and emerging skill sets for quality professionals
- Essential tools and terms (fishbone, Pareto, lean, Six Sigma, continuous improvement)
- Quality systems in use (Baldrige criteria, case studies)
- The use of machine learning and AI to speed decisions
- Creating ethical, reliable supply chains
- Establishing a culture of risk-based thinking
- Failure Mode and Effects Analysis
- Bigdata and analytics
- Artificial intelligence, machine learning, AR/VR
- Virtual Quality Management tools and strategies
- The new skill set for emerging quality roles
- Leadership and engagement strategies
- Integrating innovation and advanced technology into current processes
- Change management
- Sustaining organizations of excellence through quality
- Building customer feedback into quality processes