Author and Host, Forbes, Future in Focus Podcast
Tuesday, September 29, 3:45 PM CDT - 4:45 PM CDT
Excellence in a Digital Age: Where Quality Evolves in a World of Uncertain Opportunity
"The interactive session will look at the underlying shifts in thinking and architectures for the 28% of companies thriving with their digital transformations. Using data from the research partnership between ASQ and Forbes the session will tap into the primary research for the book that has been conducted since late 2018 as well as over 3,000 hours of onsite research with corporations and government agencies. At the end of the session you will know and more deeply understand five aspects of excellence:
• Why excellence matters more and more.
• What are customers are looking for and how it has evolved as a driver of this new paradigm.
• How excellence in a digital age must embrace new methods for experimentation and knowledge sharing.
• The imperative to lead excellence from the edges of the organization back to the core.
• What leadership needs to evolve into to best lead new digital DNA centered organizations."
Michael Gale is the Wall Street Journal bestselling author of the number one book on digital transformation, The Digital Helix. He is a Forbes Insights contributor and host of Forbes, Futures in Focus Podcast about the potential worlds of 2030.