Registration Coming Soon
Thank you for your interest in attending Leadership Conference.
Your 2022 Leadership Conference registration includes:
3 general sessions featuring:
- ASQ Technical Community case studies/use cases
- Audience Q&A
- 1 keynote presentation on Leading for Sustainability, Digitalization, and Change
- 3 networking salons for in-depth interaction with your peers
- 3 on-demand presentations addressing motivation, mentoring and conflict management
- 3 Quality Press-curated articles on visioning, change management and communication
- An overview of ASQ’s new Career Pathing opportunity
- 1 keynote on Intentional Leadership
- 3 interactive sessions on:
- Change Management
- Understanding Organizational Culture
- Effective Facilitation Strategies
- Small group coaching to build communication/collaboration skills
ASQ Member Leader registration includes exclusive Day 2 programming:
Exclusive Day 2 content Friday, April 1 for ASQ Member Leaders featuring:
2022 ASQ Leadership Conference Pricing
|ASQ Member Leaders *includes 2 program days:||$99|
|ASQ Member Leader *Day 2 only:||$29|
|ASQ Student Members:||Complimentary|
We understand that occasionally things do happen that prevent you from attending a program for which you have registered. If you find that you cannot attend the ASQ sponsored event, here's what you can do:
1. In Person Multi Day Conferences: You may cancel without any penalty up to 21 days in advance of the first day of the conference. A $150 penalty will be charged for any cancellations requested 20 days or less from the first day of the conference. Requests will not be accepted as of the first day of the conference or later.
2. In Person One Day Conference: You may cancel without any penalty up to 21 days in advance of the first day of the conference. A $50 penalty will be charged for any cancellations requested 20 days or less from the first day of the conference. Requests will not be accepted on the day of the conference.
3. Virtual: You may cancel without any penalty up to 14 days in advance of the first day of the conference. A $25 penalty will be charged for any cancellations requested 13 days or less from the first day of the conference. Requests will not be accepted as of the first day of the conference or later.
1. You may identify a substitute for your confirmed reservation up to the day before the first day of a conference.
1. We can transfer your registration to another ASQ conference of your choice without penalty if requested within the non-penalty fee window of the originally booked conference.
Please be advised in the case of conference cancellation, ASQ and/or its partner providers are not responsible for any travel penalties or expenses you may incur. ASQ is not liable for failure to perform its obligations under this contract as a result of strikes, riots, curtailment of transportation, acts of God, or any other cause beyond its control. If the conference is canceled, ASQ will refund the registration fee or the fee can be transferred to an alternate course of your choice. Please contact Customer Care.
If you are not satisfied with this event, we will gladly apply your registration fee to a future ASQ event.
ASQ reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any event, or to change speakers. Please be advised that ASQ is not responsible for any airfare penalties or hotel charges that may be incurred due to sold out, cancelled, or rescheduled events.
CONFERENCES AND EVENTS POLICIES
Images and Recordings Statement
Photographs and video may be taken at ASQ events. ASQ reserves the right to use any and all photographs/video without consent of individuals captured as a result. ASQ may use photographs/video in publications or other media materials, including but not limited to: brochures, books, magazines, websites, ASQTV, etc. By participating in an ASQ event, you agree to release ASQ from any and all claims involving the use of your picture or likeness.
ASQ Anti-Harassment and Anti-Discrimination Policy
It is the policy of ASQ that all Society members and participants in Society activities experience an environment free from all forms of harassment, discrimination, and retaliation. As a professional organization, ASQ is committed to providing a conference and meeting environment that is inclusive and safe and encourages the exchange of ideas regardless of sex, race, color, age, national or ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or any other legally protected status. Harassment, discrimination, and retaliation are forms of misconduct that undermine the integrity of the Society and violate ASQ’s Code of Ethics.
ASQ’s Anti-Harassment and Anti-Discrimination Policy applies to all Society members and participants attending conferences and events, specifically including guests, speakers, contractors, sponsors, vendors, and exhibitors.
To review the full ASQ Anti-Harassment and Anti-Discrimination Policy, visit https://asq.org/about-asq/governing-documents#compliance.
To report an incident at AN EVENT: Any person covered by this policy who believes he or she has been subjected to harassment or discrimination should report the incident immediately using ASQ’s Red Flag Reporting system (Client Code: ASQMEM) at 877-647-3335 or www.redflagreporting.com. ASQ management can also assist any person in making a direct report to the legal or human resources departments. All complaints will be treated seriously and investigated promptly.
In the event of immediate danger or physical threat, call 911 or contact local authorities.