Lead from Any Level: Strategies to Influence, Impact and Inspire
The future of work has been severely affected by a global pandemic that dismantled the traditional workplace and thrust individuals, teams, and entire companies into virtual—and often isolated—environments. Furthermore, increasing calls for diversity, equity and inclusion throughout the global community have prompted the pursuit of lasting cultural changes that acknowledge the role DEI plays in boosting team performance. In short, the next ‘new normal’ is upon us, and the need for effective leadership has never been greater.
At the inaugural ASQ Leadership Conference, attendees will learn how they can develop leadership skills at any career stage that can make a meaningful difference to one’s organization, one’s colleagues and oneself. From gaining insights into unconscious bias to promoting social responsibility to identifying an authentic leadership style, the Leadership Conference will motivate attendees to influence, impact and inspire.
This new conference from ASQ is positioned to everyone who wants to make a positive contribution to the growth of their organization. The ASQ Leadership Conference will deliver:
- INSIGHT ON INDIVIDUAL VALUE at any level of an organization
- KEYS TO LEAD with acceptance and adoption
- METHODS OF INCLUSIVITY AND CONSIDERATION to expand your scope of thinking
- TECHNIQUES TO ADAPT TO CHANGE—anticipated or not
In addition, the 2022 leadership conference will include exclusive programming for ASQ member leaders on Friday, April 1 offering strategies to strengthen skill and frameworks in enterprise thinking, change leadership, team development and effective meeting execution and communication
The ASQ Leadership Conference provides live and on-demand elements in a virtual platform, allowing attendees to explore leadership through a quality lens.Event Schedule (subject to change, all times Central)
Thursday, March 31, 2022
9:00 a.m. – 9:05 a.m.
9:05 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
Influence: Applying Intentional Leadership to Nurture a DEI Culture
- The foundations of diversity, equity, inclusion
- Recognizing and responding to bias and oppression
- Ensuring organizational readiness for DEI Initiatives
- Becoming an ally in a DEI on individual and institutional levels
10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Impact: Ensuring Organizational Impact through Social Responsibility
- Supporting people, planet, and profit
- Managing stakeholder expectations
- Integrating SR throughout an organization
- Managing risk and reputation
12:15 p.m. – 1:15 p.m.
Lunch and Learn: Career Pathing
1:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Inspire: Making it Personal with Holistic Leadership
- Identifying leadership styles to drive a culture of quality
- Effectively delegating, motivating, and empowering
- Proactive coaching and encouragement methods
- Distinguishing leadership from management
3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Conference summary and conclusion
4:00 p.m. - 4:15 p.m.
FRIDAY, APRIL 1, 2022
ASQ MEMBER LEADER EXCLUSIVE CONTENT
9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Skillsets and Frameworks: Interactive Coaching
- Leading with an enterprise mindset
- Building and sustaining trust
- Influencing team culture
11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Strategic Planning Session: Bringing a leadership vision to life
- 3 general sessions featuring:
- ASQ Technical Community case studies/use cases
- Audience Q&A
- 3 networking salons for in-depth interaction with your peers>
- 3 on-demand presentations addressing motivation, mentoring and conflict management
- 3 Quality Press-curated articles on visioning, change management and communication
- An overview of ASQ’s new Career Pathing opportunity
- Exclusive ASQ Member Leader Content and Training