These books cover the parts of the Body of Knowledge. ASQ Certification Board does not endorse any one particular reference source.
- Duffy, Grace L., and Sandra L. Furterer, The ASQ Certified Quality Improvement Associate Handbook, 4th ed., Milwaukee, WI: ASQExcellence, 2020
- Harrington, James H., and Voehl , Frank , The Six Sigma Yellow Belt Handbook, Paton Professional, 2009
- Munro, Roderick A., Matthew J. Maio, Mohamed B. Nawaz, Govindarajan Ramu, Daniel J. Zrymiak, The Certified Six Sigma Green Belt Handbook. Milwaukee, WI: ASQ Quality Press, 2008. H1290
- Munro, R. A. Six Sigma for The Shop Floor A Pocket Guide. Milwaukee, WI: ASQ Quality Press, 2002
- Ramu, Govind, The Certified Six Sigma Yellow Belt Handbook. Milwaukee, WI: ASQ Quality Press, 2016
- Scholtes, Peter R., Brian L. Joiner, and Barbara J. Streibel, The Team Handbook, 3rd ed., Oreil, Inc., 2003. P1030
- Tague, Nancy R., The Quality Toolbox, 2nd ed, Milwaukee, WI: ASQ Quality Press, 2005. H1224
ASQ books are available from ASQ Quality Press.