Welcome to ASQ’s Governing Documents page.
ASQ has undertaken an effort to transform the Society into a more modern and robust professional association. Through its transformation, ASQ will be better positioned to provide enhanced value to both its individual and organizational members.
In alignment with this effort, ASQ is introducing new policies to support its revised structure, and it is important for all members to be aware of these governance developments throughout the transformation process.
Between now and January 1, 2019, this page will be incrementally dismantled to reflect the rescission of obsolete policies and the adoption of new policies in support of transformation. New policies approved by the Board of Directors will be transitioned to a new governing documents site, which can be accessed here. Documents will be removed from this page and uploaded to the new site as they become available. If you have questions regarding the transition of ASQ’s governing documents, please email email@example.com.
- Society Bylaws (PDF, 131 KB)
- Division Management Agreements
- Section Model Agreements and Bylaws
Board of Directors
- ASQ Board of Directors Guiding Principles (PDF, 57 KB)
- Meeting Minutes
- Organization Manual - Members Only (PDF, 443 KB)
- Audited Financial Statements - Members Only
- Membership Trends (PDF, 35 KB)