As a mission-driven and apolitical organization, ASQ is both a welcoming and inclusive global community of people passionate about quality. We are committed to serving our members and customers, representing diverse cultures and beliefs, in the nearly 150 countries that they reside. To ensure this commitment, ASQ has partnered with both the city of Charlotte and the Charlotte Regional Visitors Authority (CRVA) to ensure that Charlotte and the World Conference on Quality and Improvement supports, celebrates and welcomes all who attend this premier event.
For additional information on ASQ and the city of Charlotte reference the links below.
- ASQ’s Diversity Statement
- ASQ respects, values and celebrates the attributes, characteristics and perspectives that make each person unique. We believe our strength lies in the diversity of people we support and represent. We consider inclusion a driver of organizational excellence and seek out diversity in participation, thought and action. It is our aim, that member leaders, partners and staff reflect and embrace these as core values
- CRVA addresses controversial legislation in North Carolina (http://www.crva.com/news/statement-regarding-house-bill-2 )
- The CRVA has developed a campaign: “Always welcome Charlotte.” This reinforces how diverse and inclusive the Charlotte community is to all regardless of race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other attribute which makes us unique. This message is being disseminated via various channels throughout the city and the region as the city of Charlotte continues to work to ensure that all visitors and meeting attendees feel welcome.
- For additional information regarding Charlotte and the Always Welcome Charlotte Initiative please email - info@aelcomlwaysweCLT.org.