ASQ Team Excellence Training (Level 1): Developing High-Performing Teams
- Classroom; On-site - TBPPEASQ
- You will leave this course with the capabilities to create greater effectiveness in your organization by applying the International Team Excellence Award (ITEA) criteria.
Black Belt/Quality Engineering Statistics
- Classroom - BBQES
- Get a foundational understanding of statistical tools for Six Sigma Black and/or Quality Engineer.
Consultant's Boot Camp
- Virtual - VCBC
- Find out what every consultant needs to know. You’ll cover marketing, sales, fiscal planning, and time management.
Corrective and Preventive Action
- Classroom; Virtual - VCAPS
- Learn process requirements and risk evaluation. Research the cause of a problem. Develop and deploy an action plan.
Developing High-Performance Supplier and Partner Relationships
- Classroom; Virtual - VDHPSPR
- This course teaches service organizations how to form and manage strategic business partnerships.
Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing Fundamentals - 2009
- Classroom - GDTFTEC
- Learn how to apply GD&T to a variety of situations including your own parts.
Guide to Process Improvement and Change
- Classroom - GPIC
- Here are the tools and case studies you need to shorten cycle time, reduce costs, and increase customer satisfaction
ISO 9001:2008 Lead Auditor Training (Exemplar Global Certified) — Blended Format
- Blended - BISOLA
- Manage the ISO 9001:2008 audit process, including opening and closing meetings, interpreting, auditing, analyzing, and reporting.
ISO/IEC 17020 and Audit Preparation Workshop for Forensic Police Agencies
- Classroom - EL_FTA17
- This course narrows the focus of ISO/IEC 17020 to specific criteria for forensic police units.
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Transition
- Classroom - SBBT
- Transition from Green Belt into an ASQ Lean Six Sigma Black Belt in two weeks while following the ASQ Black Belt BoK.
Measuring Process and Organizational Performance
- Classroom - MPOP
- Determine what you need to measure in order to improve. Then learn to review, report, and act upon these metrics.
Process Validation for Medical Device
- Classroom; Virtual - PVMD
- Meet FDA requirements and learn the principles and application of successful process validation.
Root Cause Analysis
- Classroom - RCA
- Analyze the cause of a problem. Problem solving and prevention saves your organization time, money, and resources.
Service Excellence Through Quality Practices
- Classroom; Virtual - VSXQP
- Transform your service organization with improvement tools and strategies that are proven in service environments.