Auditing for Improvement
- Classroom - QA
- You’ll leave this course with an audit report you can immediately use on your job to improve business operations.
Black Belt/Quality Engineering Statistics
- Classroom - BBQES
- Get a foundational understanding of statistical tools for Six Sigma Black and/or Quality Engineer.
Business Process Management Orientation Workshop
- Classroom - BPM
- Business Process Management (BPM) optimizes the results from your organizations’ process improvement initiatives.
Defining & Achieving the ROI of Quality in Service
- Virtual - VDARQS
- Align service quality initiatives to senior management’s key areas—financial, customer growth, efficiency, technology, and employees.
ISO 9001:2008 Internal Auditor Training (Exemplar Global Certified)
- Classroom - IA
- Apply the proper interpretation of the ISO 9001:2008 standard in actual internal audit situations.
ISO 9001:2008 Lead Auditor Training (Exemplar Global Certified) - Blended
- Blended - BISOLA
- Manage the ISO 9001:2008 audit process, including opening and closing meetings, interpreting, auditing, analyzing, and reporting.
Lean Leadership Skills Workshop
- Classroom - LLSW
- Develop the competencies demonstrated by outstanding leaders in lean manufacturing and service organizations.
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Transition
- Classroom - SBBT
- Transition from Green Belt into an ASQ Lean Six Sigma Black Belt in two weeks while following the ASQ Black Belt BoK.
Process Validation for Medical Device
- Classroom; Virtual - PVMD
- Meet FDA requirements and learn the principles and application of successful process validation.
Risk Management for Medical Device
- Virtual - VRMMD
- Identify product and process hazards. Evaluate the hazards for a possible level of risk and determine ways to mitigate the risk.
Software Quality Engineering
- Classroom - SQE
- Improve your job performance and the quality of your company's software products.
Toyota Kata: “Improving and Coaching Your Way to Success”
- Classroom - TKWS
- Learn to help your continuous improvement process survive and thrive through the Toyota Kata approach