ASQ's Quality 101
- Classroom - OTQ101
- Learn basic quality tools to improve your organization’s processes and operational efficiency.
Certified Quality Engineer Certification Preparation
- Classroom - CQEP
- Prepare for ASQ’s CQE exam. Review reliability, acceptance sampling, and quantitative methods. Take the course manual to the exam.
Failure Modes and Effects Analysis -- Process
- Virtual; Classroom - VFMEAP
- Learn how to construct and analyze a Process FMEA. Address potential failures before they occur.
ISO 22000:2005 Lead Auditor Training (Exemplar Global-Certified Examinations)
- Classroom - LA22
- Activities and case studies help you fully understand the requirements of auditing to the ISO 22000:2005 standard
ISO 9001:2008 Lead Auditor Training (Exemplar Global Certified)
- Classroom - LA9001
- Conduct ISO 9001:2008 audits. Meet the training requirements for Exemplar Global-certified QMS auditors.
ISO/IEC 17025 Lead Assessor Training
- Classroom - LA17
- Take this class to hone your skills, understand the rigors of ISO/IEC 17025:2005 standard, and help consultants transition clients from other ISO standards to the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025.
Lean for Service
- Virtual; Classroom - LFS
- Reduce waste and streamline operations by applying lean to your service and administrative functions.
Lean Kaizen: A Simplified Approach to Process Improvement
- Classroom; Virtual - KAIZEN
- Increase your organization’s efficiency while continuously implementing best practices.
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Transition
- Classroom - SBBT
- Transition from Green Belt into an ASQ Lean Six Sigma Black Belt in two weeks while following the ASQ Black Belt BoK.
Measuring Process and Organizational Performance
- Virtual; Classroom - MPOP
- Determine what you need to measure in order to improve. Then learn to review, report, and act upon these metrics.
Root Cause Analysis
- Classroom - RCA
- Analyze the cause of a problem. Problem solving and prevention saves your organization time, money, and resources.
- Classroom - SPC
- Learn how SPC can be integrated into your quality management system.
Systematic Problem Solving for Sustained Improvements with Quality Tools
- Classroom - SPS
- Receive the hands-on practice in problem-solving process/tools, teamwork, consensus-building, and on-the-job application you need to succeed!