ASQ's Quality 101
- Classroom - OTQ101
- Learn basic quality tools to improve your organization’s processes and operational efficiency.
Certified Quality Engineer Certification Preparation
- Classroom - CQEP
- Prepare for ASQ’s CQE exam. Review reliability, acceptance sampling, and quantitative methods. Take the course manual to the exam.
Integrated Quality Management
- Virtual; Classroom - VIQM
- Integrate quality management into your organization and create an action plan for your business.
Lean for Service
- Virtual; Classroom - LFS
- Reduce waste and streamline operations by applying lean to your service and administrative functions.
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Transition
- Classroom - SBBT
- Transition from Green Belt into an ASQ Lean Six Sigma Black Belt in two weeks while following the ASQ Black Belt BoK.
Measuring Process and Organizational Performance
- Virtual; Classroom - MPOP
- Determine what you need to measure in order to improve. Then learn to review, report, and act upon these metrics.
Process Validation for Medical Device
- Classroom; Virtual - PVMD
- Meet FDA requirements and learn the principles and application of successful process validation.
Risk Management for Medical Device
- Virtual - VRMMD
- Identify product and process hazards. Evaluate the hazards for a possible level of risk and determine ways to mitigate the risk.
Root Cause Analysis
- Classroom - RCA
- Analyze the cause of a problem. Problem solving and prevention saves your organization time, money, and resources.
- Classroom - SPC
- Learn how SPC can be integrated into your quality management system.