16 Hour ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Training (Exemplar Global Certified)
- Classroom - LA162015
- Understand the requirements of auditing to ISO 9001:2015. Meets the requirements for Exemplar Global QMS Lead Auditors, Auditors, and Provisional Auditors.
Implementing and Auditing an ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System
- Classroom - ISO
- Review ISO 9001:2008, including the 14 implementation steps. Examine audit management and the new Stage 1 and 2 registration process.
ISO 9001:2008 Lead Auditor Training (Exemplar Global Certified)
- Classroom - LA9001
- Conduct ISO 9001:2008 audits. Meet the training requirements for Exemplar Global-certified QMS auditors.
ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor Training (Exemplar Global Certified)
- Classroom - IA2015
- Apply the proper interpretation of the ISO 9001:2015 standard in actual internal audit situations.
ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Training (Exemplar Global Certified)
- Classroom - LA90012015
- Conduct ISO 9001:2015 audits. Meet the training requirements for Exemplar Global-certified QMS auditors.
ISO 9001:2015 – Auditor Transition Training
- Classroom - ISO2015ATT
- Auditors previously auditing ISO 9001:2008 will learn the changes that are being made to the revised standard, including concepts that may be difficult to audit.
ISO 9001:2015 – The Path Forward
- Classroom - ISO2015PF
- Learn what the new ISO 9001:2015 requirements are, the implications for your organization, and the steps your organization must take to update its current QMS.
Lean for Service
- Virtual - VLFS
- Reduce waste and streamline operations by applying lean to your service and administrative functions.
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training
- Classroom - SSB
- Learn to how to lead Lean Six Sigma projects and meet your company’s business objectives through the recognized DMAIC process.
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Transition
- Classroom - SBBT
- Transition from Green Belt into an ASQ Lean Six Sigma Black Belt in two weeks while following the ASQ Black Belt BoK.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training
- Classroom - SSG
- As a Six Sigma Green Belt, you implement the principles, practices, and techniques of Six Sigma to support a Black Belt project team--or apply to your own process improvement projects.
Process Validation for Medical Device
- Classroom; Virtual - PVMD
- Meet FDA requirements and learn the principles and application of successful process validation.
Risk Management Essentials and Implementation Strategies
- Classroom - RMEIS
- Learn about the new requirements surrounding risk management with the revised standard. Understand the implications for your organization, and the different options for managing risk.
Supplier Management for the Medical Device Industry
- Virtual - SMMDI
- If you are in the medical device industry, this course will guide you in selecting and managing suppliers to ensure high quality from their product or service.