ASQ Team Excellence Training (Level 1): Developing High-Performing Teams
- Classroom; On-site - TBPPEASQ
- You will leave this course with the capabilities to create greater effectiveness in your organization by applying the International Team Excellence Award (ITEA) criteria.
Auditing for Improvement
- Classroom - QA
- You’ll leave this course with an audit report you can immediately use on your job to improve business operations.
Black Belt/Quality Engineering Statistics
- Classroom - BBQES
- Get a foundational understanding of statistical tools for Six Sigma Black and/or Quality Engineer.
Business Process Management Orientation Workshop
- Classroom - BPM
- Business Process Management (BPM) optimizes the results from your organizations’ process improvement initiatives.
Corrective and Preventive Action
- Classroom; Virtual - VCAPS
- Learn process requirements and risk evaluation. Research the cause of a problem. Develop and deploy an action plan.
Defining & Achieving the ROI of Quality in Service
- Virtual - VDARQS
- Align service quality initiatives to senior management’s key areas—financial, customer growth, efficiency, technology, and employees.
Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing Fundamentals - 2009
- Classroom - GDTFTEC
- Learn how to apply GD&T to a variety of situations including your own parts.
Guide to Process Improvement and Change
- Classroom - GPIC
- Here are the tools and case studies you need to shorten cycle time, reduce costs, and increase customer satisfaction
ISO 22000:2005 Internal Auditor
- Virtual - ISO22000IA
- BSI’s ISO 22000:2005 Internal Auditor course focuses on teaching students an effective approach for auditing food safety management systems.
ISO 9001:2008 Internal Auditor Training (Exemplar Global Certified)
- Classroom - IA
- Apply the proper interpretation of the ISO 9001:2008 standard in actual internal audit situations.
ISO 9001:2008 Lead Auditor Training (Exemplar Global Certified) — Blended Format
- Blended - BISOLA
- Manage the ISO 9001:2008 audit process, including opening and closing meetings, interpreting, auditing, analyzing, and reporting.
ISO/IEC 17020 and Audit Preparation Workshop for Forensic Police Agencies
- Classroom - EL_FTA17
- This course narrows the focus of ISO/IEC 17020 to specific criteria for forensic police units.
Lean Leadership Skills Workshop
- Classroom - LLSW
- Develop the competencies demonstrated by outstanding leaders in lean manufacturing and service organizations.
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Transition
- Classroom - SBBT
- Transition from Green Belt into an ASQ Lean Six Sigma Black Belt in two weeks while following the ASQ Black Belt BoK.
Measuring Process and Organizational Performance
- Classroom - MPOP
- Determine what you need to measure in order to improve. Then learn to review, report, and act upon these metrics.
Process Validation for Medical Device
- Classroom; Virtual - PVMD
- Meet FDA requirements and learn the principles and application of successful process validation.
Risk Management for Medical Device
- Virtual - VRMMD
- Identify product and process hazards. Evaluate the hazards for a possible level of risk and determine ways to mitigate the risk.
Root Cause Analysis
- Classroom - RCA
- Analyze the cause of a problem. Problem solving and prevention saves your organization time, money, and resources.
Service Excellence Through Quality Practices
- Classroom; Virtual - VSXQP
- Transform your service organization with improvement tools and strategies that are proven in service environments.
Software Quality Engineering
- Classroom - SQE
- Improve your job performance and the quality of your company's software products.
Toyota Kata: 'Improving and Coaching Your Way to Success'
- Classroom - TKWS
- Learn to help your continuous improvement process survive and thrive through the Toyota Kata approach