Black Belt/Quality Engineering Statistics
- Classroom - BBQES
- Get a foundational understanding of statistical tools for Six Sigma Black and/or Quality Engineer.
Business Process Management Orientation Workshop
- Classroom - BPM
- Business Process Management (BPM) optimizes the results from your organizations’ process improvement initiatives.
Cost of Quality: Finance for Continuous Improvement
- Classroom - QPC
- Understand the link between quality improvement and profits. Improve customer satisfaction and financial performance.
Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Classroom - FMEA
- Reduce your company’s risk when launching a new product or modifying an existing one.
Implementing and Auditing an ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System
- Classroom - ISO
- Review ISO 9001:2008, including the 14 implementation steps. Examine audit management and the new Stage 1 and 2 registration process.
ISO 9001:2008 Internal Auditor Training (Exemplar Global Certified)
- Classroom - IA
- Apply the proper interpretation of the ISO 9001:2008 standard in actual internal audit situations.
Lean Bronze Certification Review Program
- Classroom - LBCRP
- Gain a foundation of knowledge in lean and prepare for the Lean Certification Bronze-level exam.
Lean Leadership Skills Workshop
- Classroom - LLSW
- Develop the competencies demonstrated by outstanding leaders in lean manufacturing and service organizations.
Measuring Process and Organizational Performance
- Virtual; Classroom - MPOP
- Determine what you need to measure in order to improve. Then learn to review, report, and act upon these metrics.
Software Quality Engineering
- Classroom - SQE
- Improve your job performance and the quality of your company's software products.
Toyota Kata: “Improving and Coaching Your Way to Success”
- Classroom - TKWS
- Learn to help your continuous improvement process survive and thrive through the Toyota Kata approach