Call for Papers
2014 World Conference on Quality and Improvement (WCQI)
May 5-7, 2014 in Dallas, TX
We invite you to submit proposals for Concurrent Sessions (60 minutes) and Workshops (2 hours and 15 minutes) for review by our WCQI Technical Program Committee (TPC) liaison, Gordon Clark. Your chance of acceptance is improved when your proposal has a division endorsement.
• The 2014 WCQI theme is Global Impact of Quality.
• Review the proposal requirements here.
• The Statistics Division will focus on Risk Management and Quality Fundamentals.
• The division theme is Innovative Approaches to Improve Quality and Performance.
• Within the WCQI Quality Fundamentals focus area, our focus areas are:
o Data Driven Decision Making
o Statistical Thinking and Methods
o Strategies and Processes for Improving Quality and Performance
o Innovative Application of Quality Tools