ASQ - Six Sigma Forum

About

Why Join the Six Sigma Forum?

A web-based, multi-faceted membership, the ASQ Six Sigma Forum offers informal and practical opportunities for Six Sigma professionals at any experience level to share knowledge and solutions. As a member of the ASQ Six Sigma Forum, you will receive the following benefits:

  • Original editorial content, including case studies, tutorials, and information on the practical application of Six Sigma methodologies
  • Six Sigma Forum Newsletter, a members-only electronic newsletter
  • New Six-Sigma-specific discussion boards
  • Electronic access to the ASQ Six Sigma Forum’s “find a member” networking database
  • Electronic access to ASQ’s Annual Salary Survey
  • Member pricing on subscriptions to ASQ publications like Quality Progress and Six Sigma Forum Magazine
  • Publishing opportunities and editorial assistance
  • Networking with peers electronically and at face-to-face events like the annual Six Sigma Forum Roundtable

Through active participation and feedback, members determine the direction and strength of the Forum. Become a member to participate, contribute, and share your thoughts and experiences.

If you have questions or need more information about the Six Sigma Forum, please contact Jeanine Becker, Six Sigma Forum Program Manager, at jbecker@asq.org.

History and Facts

  • The Six Sigma Forum was started in May 2001
  • Headquarters resides in Milwaukee, Wisconsin as a membership type of the American Society for Quality
  • International members comprise 30% of our membership
  • Top 5 represented countries outside the U.S. are India, Canada, United Kingdom, China and Mexico
  • Beginners are 53% of the membership while the remaining 47% are Green Belts through Executive
  • The membership has 18,047 members

ASQ News

 

Six Sigma Forum Magazine
Process Improvement Using Six Sigma - A webinar in process improvement