We will be globally recognized as the leading organization for resources and information in the discipline of reliability engineering.
The mission of the Reliability Division is:
* Provide a global forum for networking among practitioners of reliability engineering, management and related topics,
* Facilitate growth and development of division members,
* Promote reliability engineering principles and serve as a technical resource on reliability engineering for ASQ, standards agencies, industry, government, academia and related disciplines
* Sponsor, present and promote reliability, maintainability, and related training materials for courses, symposia, and conferences.
1. Grow and retain membership
2. Provide services to enhance capabilities, competencies and skills of reliability practitioners
3. Provide a platform and support to membership for development and publishing of reliability topics
4. Provide personal points of contact for global reliability practitioners, businesses, professional associations and academic institutions to interact with the division