In July, the FIFA World Cup-winning U.S. women’s national soccer team used a world-stage podium to draw attention to pay disparity in men’s and women’s professional soccer....
The information necessary to support effective decision making, monitor performance and appropriately allocate resources within organizations is derived from measurements. Hence, measurement is a critical management activity....
Lean Six Sigma merges process optimization and waste elimination practices. By controlling variation, customers ultimately receive predictable services. This doesn't ensure customer satisfaction, however, because processes still can be off target....
- Progress Report: September 2019 [Open Access]
- Footnotes: September 2019 [Open Access]
- Volviendo a los Fundamentos: Objetivos Críticos [Open Access]
- My Quality Story: A Day in the Life [Open Access]
- Back to Basics: Critical Objectives [Open Access]