The customer journey map is a graphical representation of the interactions between a customer and a process or product over its lifespan. It’s an aspirational guide that depicts where an organization wants to be in one, three or five years....
To successfully enable their clients and organizations to produce sustainable quality results, it is vital for quality professionals to understand quality-centered strategic planning and tactical planning for quality results and improvement....
The day-surgery unit (DSU) at a hospital in St. Albert, Alberta, has the capacity to hold 14 beds for patients....
Queues are all around us: Shoppers paying for groceries in supermarkets, travelers at airport check-in counters and security checkpoints, requisitions ready to be processed in purchasing departments or passengers waiting at bus stops....
- Expert Answers: May 2018 [Open Access]
- QP Reviews: May 2018 [Open Access]
- Progress Report: May 2018 [Open Access]
- Standard Issues: Paddle Like the Dickens [Open Access]
- Volviendo a los Fundamentos: El Lenguaje de los Negocios [Open Access]
- My Quality Story: The A’s Have It [Open Access]
- Back to Basics: The Language of Business [Open Access]
- Career Coach: Is It Worth It? [Open Access]