Statistical significance (or hypothesis) tests, and the related concept of p-values, are popular tools in statistical data analysis....
This is the 599th issue of Quality Progress since its launch in 1968. And in that log span, it has documented every trend, happening and theory as the profession has evolved over 50 years....
A collection of memories, anecdotes and best wishes from QP readers....
Since 1968, Quality Progress has been the leading publication to inform professionals throughout the world about quality and to share best practices. Of course, the concept of quality didn’t just happen 50 years ago....
- Expert Answers: November 2017 [Open Access]
- Footnotes: November 2017 [Open Access]
- Progress Report: November 2017 [Open Access]
- Volviendo a los Fundamentos: Decídete [Open Access]
- Career Coach: In Flux [Open Access]
- Back to Basics: Make Up Your Mind [Open Access]