Five years ago when QP unveiled its first class of “40 New Voices of Quality,” there was no shortage of standouts who were innovative, disruptive (in a good way) and, in general, making a difference in the quality profession....
Root cause analysis (RCA) is frequently performed in industry to determine the root cause of an occurrence or failure....
Decisions made without knowledge of common and special causes often lead to increased variation, poor performance and misattributed credit or blame....
- Expert Answers: November 2016 [Open Access]
- Keeping Current: November 2016 [Open Access]
- QP Reviews: November 2016 [Open Access]
- Quality in the First Person: Grand Aspirations [Open Access]
- One Good Idea: Humans Are Not Random [Open Access]
- Backs to Basics: Emergency Response [Open Access]