Risk elimination. Risk management. Risk mitigation. These phrases are an increasingly important part of the lexicon of management as organizations strive to succeed in a business environment with global competition, diverse suppliers and new technology....
Psst. In case you haven’t heard, 2016 is a big year for ASQ. The preeminent authority on all things quality turns the big 7-0....
A process for seeing decisions’ potential risks and adverse effects....
Quality is on the radar of many organizations, including the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and pharmaceutical and biotech companies. Quality pioneer Joseph M. Juran predicted that the 21st century would be the “century of quality.”...
- QP Reviews: May 2016 [Open Access]
- Keeping Current: May 2016 [Open Access]
- Back to Basics: Taking Quality Online [Open Access]
- Career Corner: Socially Contructed [Open Access]
- One Good Idea: The 3-D Pareto Chart [Open Access]
- Quality in the First Person: Traits of the Trade [Open Access]