Beyond providing quality products and services, organizations must gain trust by engaging customers on social media and cultivating trust agents. An organization can no longer ignore customer complaints because customers are just one Google search away fr...
To achieve organizational change, the entire workforce must be included and engaged in the efforts. The first step is to take a close look at the organization’s business environment....
“The customer deserves to receive exactly what we have promised to produce,” Philip B. Crosby wrote in his classic work, Quality is Free. But how do organizations ensure this happens?...
We want to solve problems, but how should we? Continuous improvement initiatives are deployed everywhere, and we use all types of improvement methods based on the scientific method to identify and solve problems, and resolve conflict and issues....
- QP Reviews: June 2015 [Open Access]
- Keeping Current: June 2015 [Open Access]
- Volviendo a los Fundamentos: 1+1 = Cero Defectos [Open Access]
- Back to Basics: 1+1 = Zero Defects [Open Access]
- Perspectives: Discovering the Right Path [Open Access]
- Quality in the First Person: Become the Change [Open Access]
- One Good Idea: The Statement Problem [Open Access]
- Career Corner: Kindling the Flame [Open Access]