Remembering Armand V. Feigenbaum, integrator of quality into organizational management...
Mixing corrective and preventive actions results in ineffective use....
Risk mitigation has been a salient requirement for the design, development and manufacture of medical devices that are safe and effective. But the tools employed in the pursuit of effective risk management have varied significantly....
When teaching failure mode and effects analysis, I start by determining who in the class has participated in creating one. Typically, more than half of the students raise their hands. Next, I ask how useful or accurate their FMEAs were....
- QP Reviews: January 2015 [Open Access]
- Keeping Current: January 2015 [Open Access]
- Standards Outlook: Fake Out [Open Access]
- Back to Basics: Putting It All on the Table [Open Access]
- Volviendo a los Fundamentos: Pongalo todo sobre la mesa [Open Access]
- Career Corner: Leverage LinkedIn [Open Access]
- Quality in the First Person: Building Blocks [Open Access]
- One Good Idea: Concerning the CUSUM [Open Access]