In the oil and gas industries, quality can no longer be viewed as a nice-to-have feature. Today, quality must be considered a top priority to ensure safety throughout an organization’s operations and processes...
Organizational progress is generally driven by the identification of goals and objectives. Strategic planning, which defines goals and objectives, is a formal process in organizations, regardless of size....
Colapsing variables in a factor analysis can have dangerous implications, and it also can be difficult to interpret the resulting factors. But what if you have no choice?...
View ISO 9001 as more than a QMS standard to lift business performance to new heights....
- QP Reviews: September 2013 [Open Access]
- Keeping Current: September 2013 [Open Access]
- Expert Answers: September 2013 [Open Access]
- One Good Idea: Probable Cause [Open Access]
- Quality in the First Person: Quality Couple [Open Access]
- Career Corner: The Gift of Growth [Open Access]