Many large organizations have invested in operational excellence initiatives. Some organizations are motivated by potential cost savings, while others are looking for culture change or a common language for solving problems....
Sort,store, shine, standardize and sustain (5S) is a lean process for creating and maintaining an organized, clean, safe and high-performing workplace....
The City of Irving, TX, engages the hearts and minds of its employees to drive world-class performance. It became the second municipality to receive a Baldrige award in the program’s 25 year history in 2012....
What is, and what does it mean to your organization and your industry? What does continuous improvement mean for your country, region and community, now and in the future? These are questions that, until recently, hadn’t been answered on a global level....
- QP Reviews: August 2013 [Open Access]
- Expert Answers: August 2013 [Open Access]
- Keeping Current: August 2013 [Open Access]
- Back to Basics: According to Plan [Open Access]
- Volviendo a los Fundamentos: De acuerdo a lo previsto [Open Access]
- Career Corner: Put Yourself in the Hot Seat [Open Access]
- Quality in the First Person: Broken Arrow [Open Access]
- Perspectives: Getting It Right [Open Access]