Repeatability and reproducibility studies are based on the concept of variance components estimation. This is a remarkable achievement of statistical science because people usually think in terms of means and trends, not variation around a mean....
The internet has forced libraries to focus on enhancing customer service through quality management. LibQUAL+ is a tool to evaluate library customer service and engage patrons as partners to close the gap between experienced and expected service....
Inconsistent supplier delivery can negatively impact an organization’s ability to serve its customers. Using quality and statistical methods can help predict demand and minimize the impact of supplier inconsistency....
Effective supply chains deliver products on schedule and within budget to customers. Those customers shouldn’t have to think about the behind-the-scenes process or worry about whether the goods will be delivered on time....
- QP Reviews: June 2013 [Open Access]
- Keeping Current: June 2013 [Open Access]
- Back to Basics: Light Bulb Moment [Open Access]
- Career Corner: Stake Your Ground [Open Access]
- Quality in the First Person: It's a Process [Open Access]
- Perspectives: Bank on It [Open Access]
- Volviendo A Los Fundamentos: Momento de Iluminación, Inspiración Súbita y Repentina Comprensión [Open Access]