The goal of most processes in the manufacturing and service industries is to produce products or services that exhibit little to no variation. Variation is defined as “where no two items or services are exactly the same.”...
Data and information are at the heart of good investigations and decision making, but are all kinds of data the same? What are the major categories and types of questions to ask to collect and analyze data?...
“Does everybody know what time it is? It’s ‘Tool Time’!” On “Home Improvement,” one of the most watched TV sitcoms in the U.S. in the 1990s, Tim and his assistant, Al, demonstrated to their television audience what tools they had and how to use them....
- QP Reviews: April 2013 [Open Access]
- Keeping Current: April 2013 [Open Access]
- Perspectives: Survey Overload [Open Access]
- Career Corner: Build Your Economic Case [Open Access]
- Back to Basics: Winning Them Over [Open Access]