Based on what we know about the skills needed for innovation management, what quality management functions, responsibilities and skills can be applied to manage innovation?...
Graduate students at Bowling Green State University studied the Quality Systems Educational Collaboration, a program that addresses workforce and technical assistance needs for organizations, and disclosed areas for improvement using Six Sigma methods....
The work of the quality profession has evolved over the years from quality control to quality assurance to quality management. But what is the next stage of evolution from quality management?...
Do you want to quickly test your creativity? Take a sheet of paper and draw a big circle on it. Draw a dot on the paper. This exercise is part of a test given to children entering kindergarten to find out their baseline levels of creativity....
- Keeping Current: June 2012 [Open Access]
- Career Corner: Waiting for the Phone to Ring? [Open Access]
- One Good Idea: Designing for Accuracy [Open Access]
- Quality in the First Person: Seeding Success [Open Access]
- Perspectives: Relying on the Basics [Open Access]
- Back to Basics: Solid Proof [Open Access]