There’s a reason why simple tools endure: They work, regardless of the situation. That’s a characteristic shared by the Baldrige Criteria for Performance Excellence....
After Moneyball was published nine years ago, Oakland A’s GM Billy Beane was hailed as a genius for adopting analytics in baseball. His goal was to create a small-budget MLB team that could compete with big-spending teams in the American League....
A movie sequel often can be as, if not more, captivating than the original. Essentially, a sequel builds on the original, continuing a journey with familiar characters and settings, developing ideas and unveiling more insight....
- Keeping Current: April 2012 [Open Access]
- Back to Basics: Creative Combination [Open Access]
- One Good Idea: Complicated Comparison [Open Access]
- Quality in the First Person: Quality Assurance at Home [Open Access]
- Career Corner: Should You Blow the Whistle? [Open Access]
- Perspectives: Theory of Evolution [Open Access]