Converting VOC into critical-to-quality characteristics for more desirable products....
To stay relevant, quality must adapt to a changing business environment....
This year's QP Salary Survey results are in, and salaries are up. For the largest group of respondents—full-time employees in the United States—the average salary experienced its largest increase since 2007 (Table 1)....
Do you deserve a promotion but find yourself coming up against dead ends in your current organization? Use the resources below to find the career opportunity that best fits your skills, goals and aspirations. No matter what resources you are looking fo...
Since last year’s QP Salary Survey, the global economy has seen some improvement. Perhaps that jolted quality professionals’ interest in the job market, giving them more reason to fill out the annual questionnaire....
- QP Reviews: December 2015 [Open Access]
- Keeping Current: December 2015 [Open Access]
- Perspectives: Beyond the Carrot and Stick [Open Access]
- Standards Outlook: Putting Things In Context [Open Access]
- Back to Basics: Contrasting Priorities [Open Access]
- Career Corner: Hard Facts on Soft Skills [Open Access]
- One Good Idea: Personnel Frustrations [Open Access]
- Quality in the First Person: Mind the Gap [Open Access]
- Volviendo a los Fundamentos: Contrastando Prioridades [Open Access]